Are you having problems with your skin lately? It could be because the weather gets colder. And ‘natural for skin to dry up when exposed to cold. A lot of times, being exposed to cold weather makes the skin look flaky and more aged. Most of the time, those who have dry skin tend to age more because they have more wrinkles, fine lines and also laugh lines on their faces. You want to avoid this? What you can do is make sure you get rid of your dry skin.
At this point, you may wonder how you’re going to realize that when you have no idea of the things you should do. You get to know more about this when we read about. You may be tempting to just buy a moisturizer that you can put on your face or body lotion, but if you are strictly on a budget, there are some homes remedies that you can try that will be effective or perhaps even more effective in getting rid of your dry skin.
The 10 natural ways to get rid of dry skin quickly
The great thing about milk is that it has anti-inflammatory properties. This means that if the skin is inflamed because it is dry, the milk can make the skin more hydrated. You should also know that the reason that there are some products with milk because milk helps improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Use a clean cloth, dip it in warm milk.
- Place that on dry skin.
- Let the cloth in the milk for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the milk with a cloth dipped in warm water.
- This can be done about 3-4 times a week.
- Sun screen
We must remember that another of the possible reasons why the skin is dried up, because you have been exposed directly to the sun’s heat. You can avoid this by making sure that you want to use sunscreen. Many sunscreens can have different effects. Just choose a light that will be best for your skin.
- Remember to put sunscreen on your skin 15 to 30 minutes before you leave your home.
- Make sure you re-apply the skin every time you need.
- Try not to expose yourself to sunlight, even with sunscreen on.
Olive oil is known to contain a lot of fatty acids and antioxidants. These are some of the nutrients your skin needs. Olive oil can help your skin becomes more hydrated and, at the same time, it can also help soothe the skin everywhere.
- Place a small amount of olive oil in the usual moisturizer you use on your face. If you use a body lotion, you can also add a small amount of olive oil to that to help revitalize the skin.
- Be sure to massage the moisturizer with the olive oil in a circular motion on the face and gently on the body.
- Do this after each bath.
- Use a humidifier
Moisture is one of the reasons that people have skin that may be too greasy at times. It would be a good idea to use it at times when the skin is already too dry to hydrate skin properly. You will have to have an internal humidity of about 50% to avoid dry skin.
- Turn on the humidifier.
- Make sure they reach the percentage target of 50%
- Do not expose yourself to too much moisture, as this may make your skin greasy.
If you want to try natural home remedies that can help your skin is hydrated, honey is probably one of the best home remedies that you can try. The honey is known to contain antioxidants and is also anti-microbial which means that your skin will be protected by various microorganisms. Honey can also help lock in moisture to maintain smooth all day.
- Rub honey all over your body for about 5-10 minutes.
- It is advisable to take a bath after, as this can be very sticky to the entire body.
- You can do this every day, if you choose to, because it can help keep your skin hydrated.
- Coconut oil
If you’ve never tried the coconut oil before then you know you are losing. Coconut oil is known to be good for the skin. It can also rebuild the amount of moisture that the body may have lost due to take a bath and do other activities.
- Put the coconut oil all over your body before going to sleep. Make sure that you do not hear too sticky when you do this because you can end up not being able to sleep because you do not like the feeling.
- If you want to feel more confident, you may want to enter only a proper amount of oil after bathing to lock in moisture.
The great thing is that the avocado is known to have several things that will help your skin get better from within. It can also help the skin becomes smooth and silky due to its content of vitamin A, which can help your skin a lot.
- Mash the avocado until it becomes doughy. No need to mix it with anything. You can use just avocado.
- Rub the paste you have done in the areas you wish to moisturize.
- Allow the paste on the skin for about 10-15 minutes.
- Washing away.
- This can be done twice a week for best results.
- Aloe Vera
There are plenty of home remedies that you will see that usually make use of Aloe Vera. Aside from the fact that it can help alleviate the effects of dry skin, it can also help natural skin moisturizer.
- Get a fresh leaf of Aloe Vera and cut in half.
- Place the aloe vera gel on dry skin areas.
- Place the gel for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- This can be done two times a day.
You want to be sure that your skin is properly hydrated? It is possible to achieve this with the use of yogurt. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to heal the skin, if you feel a bit “annoyed. It can also help you get rid of bacteria that can cause the skin to dry up.
- Choose fresh and unflavored yogurt.
- Place the yogurt directly on dry skin areas.
- Take a bath to remove the yogurt from the skin.
- This can be done daily.
- Oat meal
You know that you can help combat dry skin using oatmeal? You can be sure that the high content of protein in oatmeal is always a great help. It can also help to get rid of loss of water to keep your skin hydrated than normal.
- If you have a bath, you can prepare hot water for your bath. Make sure you add some essential oils to help you become more relaxed.
- You can then add oatmeal in your bath.
- Do this once a week.
Why spend money on creams and moisturizers when you can make use of natural home remedies that can really help us? Come to use any of these solutions and you will be pleasantly surprised with your skin smoother.