If there is one thing that you can find irritating, it’s getting rashes on various parts of the body. Often the rash is in places that are not usually seen, but it does not mean that they are uncomfortable and do not interfere with the activities to be done. You may be too focused on getting rid of the rash that you forget to think about the real reason why you bought rash.
How to get to the real reason why we have the outbreak it will help you decipher what are the different things you can do to get rid of a rash.
The causes of skin rashes
- Heat – There are times when the skin may show signs of rashes because of the extreme heat. Cool down with a swim or go somewhere much colder can help get rid of the rash?
- Eczema – This is the condition that results usually from childhood. Usually, those who know how eczema rash caused by this condition looks. Most of the time, the rash is near the elbows and knees.
- Viruses and bacteria – It’s just plain skin to become irritated if it is exposed to various viruses and bacteria. And ‘likely to have a proper hygiene can help to get rid of this problem.
- Contact dermatitis – This is usually acquired when it is exposed to a product or a chemical that your skin is particularly sensitive. Trying to avoid the product or chemical will do a lot of good.
- Other factors – There are some diseases that can be traced due to rash that appeared on the skin. There are times when the rash is a symptom. Rashes that are unexplained and lasts for about 3 or more days should be checked.
11 home remedies to rid of a rash :
It is very likely that, as far as possible, people would like to try some home remedies first to get rid of their skin rashes. It can be especially difficult to go to the doctor immediately, because sessions with the doctor usually cost a lot of money. Try some solutions before you can save a bit ‘of time.
1. Try cold compress
The cold compress is so simple that it is likely that you do not think of this earlier. Most of the time, we tend to think of complicated things we can do to change the situation we find ourselves. Since the outbreak usually inflamed, with cold pack or ice wrapped in a clean cloth can help make the inflammation go down and can make skin rashes disappear after a while. Of course, this depends on the type of rash you have.
- Apply ice on a cold towel, or put ice in a container wrap.
- Place the ice pack on the affected area of the skin.
- Space on the skin for a few minutes. It can be removed at regular intervals if it becomes uncomfortable.
- Do this until the inflammation of skin rashes decreased.
2. Get rid of a rash on the arm with Aloe Vera
When people talk about Aloe Vera, they cannot help but think about how Aloe Vera can make hair grow thicker, but the truth is that Aloe Vera can also be used to help relieve rashes appear on the skin because it has natural healing properties that can make the infection go away. Aloe Vera can also make rash heal faster to reduce discomfort.
- Cut the leaves of Aloe Vera, in order to obtain gel. If in case you have not gel, aloe vera juice can also be used.
- Place the aloe vera to the affected area of the skin and rub gently for a few minutes.
- Leave on for about half an hour.
- Rinse with cold water.
3. Get get rid of a rash on the chest with oatmeal
You might think that oatmeal is a product that you can eat when you are rushing in the morning, and you only need to put something on your stomach, or perhaps you are thinking about diet because oatmeal remember. Oatmeal also has natural healing properties that can help you make the rash caused several factors going on.
- Add one cup of raw oatmeal in your bathroom.
- Soak in the bath for half an hour.
- You can choose to rinse again with tap water afterwards.
4. Try baking powder
There are moments when yeast is used as a remedy for various skin problems probably due to the fact that it can help dry the infected area of the skin. Then put the yeast in eruption outbreak becomes drier and better.
- Prepare yeast and mixed with a small amount of water.
- Place the baking soda and water mixture on the affected area with the rash.
- Allow the mixture to dry.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Read: 12 amazing health benefits of sodium bicarbonate
5. Witch Hazel
One of the main reasons that witch hazel is so effective against rashes is because it is considered a great astringent. This means that witch hazel can help prevent further inflammation of the rash. There are various forms of witch hazel usable.
- Decide what kind of witch hazel will be placed on the skin. Most often, the various options are Leaf Extract, liquid and bark.
- Place the witch hazel directly to the skin. If you are using a liquid form of witch hazel, wait until it dries.
- Once it dries, rinsed with cold water.
6. Get free of rash between the legs with olive oil
The oil is believed that an oil that can be used virtually for everything. Aside from the fact that you probably have used for cooking, it can also be used as a home remedy for rashes. You have two options for how you’re going to take it. You can choose to consume olive oil and do this several times a day. You can also choose to apply topically to the skin.
- Prepare the olive oil and mix it with other pure essential oils, such as coconut oil.
- Place the mixture of oil directly to the skin.
- Rub oil mixture on the skin for a few minutes before it dries.
7. Get rid of the rash quickly with Neem leaves
You probably have not Neem leaves may be very effective in getting rid of the rash caused by several factors. One of the main reasons why it is so effective is because it has medicinal properties.
- Crush neem leaves to form a paste.
- Place the leaves of neem paste directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Remove after half an hour.
- Another option is to place fresh neem leaves in water to be used for bathing.
8. Get rid of the rash course with banana peel
The banana peel is actually considered very healthy. In fact, some used with it, as in some places, the banana peel is used as a substitute for hamburger. Banana peel can be used to help get rid of skin rashes. The fruit has healing properties that can really help people a lot.
- Place the banana peel on the refrigerator first to make it cool.
- Place the banana peel directly on the affected area of skin.
- Leave it for about a few minutes.
- Use the banana peel 3-4 times. Once you have used too much, throw it.
9. Get rid of rashes on the skin with cucumber
The saying “Cool as a cucumber.” did not come out of nowhere. Cucumbers are naturally cooler inside, which makes it perfect to be placed on the face when there are problems. They can also be used to get rid of skin rashes.
- Place the cucumber in the refrigerator for ca. two hours.
- Place the slices of cucumber on the affected area of the skin.
10. Use chamomile tea bags
The great thing about tea bags of chamomile is that they contain a lot of anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve pain and discomfort caused by having rashes. Normally, the bags of chamomile makes the rash heals faster.
- Put bags of chamomile on the skin.
- Let it dry
- Rinse tea left if you are uncomfortable.
11. Aquaphor child Healing ointment
If you want a fast recovery you can try Aquaphor Healing Ointment from baby diaper and Protect Dry skin is used to prevent diaper rash before it starts, and to make diaper changes easier to clean!
Here are just a few things you can do to get rid of skin rashes. What will you try?