A lot of people are not aware that their liver is not working fine. Than people who lived a few decades ago, most people live probably the liver is not as it should. Blame this on different foods that we eat at this time. From processed food to the foods that simply contain too much fat and cholesterol, the liver has a hard time processing all. Apart from the food we eat, we are also constantly exposed to stressful situations that may challenge us considerably from time to time. Add the fact that there are different pollutants at the time. You can make the liver was bad.
It’s a good thing that there are certain foods we can eat that can change this as soon as possible. These foods can help the liver get back on track and do what he always does, which is to clean the toxins that can be found in the body.
14 best foods that naturally cleanse the liver :
1. Green Tea
Green tea is known to be an antioxidant and contains catechins, which are known to improve liver function quite well. Aside from the fact that it can help the liver, it also has lots of other benefits to the body.
- Prepare a cup of hot water.
- Place the package green tea or green tea powder.
- Mix a little ‘honey to taste.
Avocado is sometimes avoided by people because they are aware that contain fat. Although it contains no fat is actually good for the body and can help remove the bad fat. It also contains glutathione, which helps the liver to get rid of toxins that can be found in the body.
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado green and eat it raw.
- You can also choose to put a little ‘honey to make it taste better.
- You can also place on salads, sandwiches and the like for its many benefits.
You’re probably aware that beets can be very useful in getting rid of toxin in the body. It is full of antioxidants. Antioxidants help drive toxins out of the body and it can help save the liver much.
- Cut the beetroot and include it in your food.
- You can choose to eat boiled to make it taste better.
The main reason that the tomatoes are red is because they contain a large amount of lycopene. This is known to be antioxidant that can help get rid of free radicals and other toxins that can cause damage to the body in the long run.
- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes and include in your meals. They can be placed in salads, tacos and the like.
- Blend tomatoes with a little ‘honey to make tomato juice.
Apples are naturally well-liked by a lot of people because of its sweet taste. Aside from that, apples usually have high pectin content which means that it will be easier for toxins to be released from the body.
- Eat apples alone or can also be mixed with oatmeal and cereals.
- Place with salads.
6. Olive oil
While olive oil is still a kind of oil, it can have a lot of good performances, particularly if used in moderation. What it does is it sucks all the toxins from the body, and this will make it easier for the liver to cleanse the body of harmful toxins.
- Olive oil is sometimes used for cooking.
- Olive oil can also be used as a garnish for some foods.
- It can also be used to complement a contour.
7. Broccoli and cauliflower
These two vegetables are known to be of the same family because of they arise. They also have a lot of advantages, because both contain glucosinolates that help produce enzymes in the body that helps get rid of toxins, including carcinogens that can cause cancer.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower and eat as a side dish.
- Broccoli is sometimes juiced use a juicer to juice fresh broccoli.
The lemon is a citrus fruit that is known to have high levels of vitamin C. This reason alone is enough to conclude that it may be good for the body. Aside from that, but it can help toxins to be absorbed by the water, so that they will be eliminated from the body easily.
- Lemons can be placed as a flavoring for different foods.
- Lemon juice can also be taken frequently. It might taste better mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Of all the nuts that can be consumed, nuts contain a lot of properties that can help the liver. It contains omega 3 fatty acids that can help the liver perform its tasks well.
- Prepare a handful of nuts.
- Eating nuts as a snack, to help you feel full.
- Make sure you chew the nuts properly sometimes to the point that they are almost liquid before swallowing.
What the hell does it actually helps the liver enzymes to function properly so the toxins can be flushed out of the body easily.
- Cabbage sometimes placed in some salads.
- Eating more cabbage can actually help save the liver.
- Cabbage sometimes can be boiled and mixed with other vegetables to make vegetable soup.
- The coleslaw cabbage also contains enough that people need to help the liver.
The main reason for carrots are so useful is because they also act as antioxidants. In other words, carrots do the job of the liver simplest that can help the liver is not overworked. It also has the vitamins necessary for the body in general.
- Include carrots in meals.
- Carrots can be eaten raw. Just cut into thin pieces of carrot sticks moment.
- Carrots can be placed on salads and soups.
A lot of people have already said that the berries contain a lot of antioxidant. It does not matter what type of berries that you want to eat, but the best is usually blueberries and blackberries. This can be set for diet and can help the liver much.
- Include this with your sweet to give the dessert a simple twist.
- This can also be infused into simple drinks.
- Juice with berries can be effective in giving the body some of the nutrients it needs.
Turmeric is considered a spice but a spice that the liver really like because it can detoxify the body very well. It can affect various parts of the body too, so I can help a lot.
- Include turmeric in your vegetable dish you have prepared carefully.
- Put a small amount of this when preparing stew
- Stir in turmeric powder, ginger and honey and you can drink tea.
A lot of people get surprised with the many benefits of garlic. At this point, garlic can also be very useful for the liver. It helps the body to flush out toxins that will make it easier for the liver to clean. It can also help support the liver in cleansing the liver because of its components.
- Put cloves of raw garlic in boiling water and add ginger. This can be used to make tea.
- Eating raw garlic may also be effective in getting rid of various problems in the body.
- Stir in garlic with some food for this particular flavor.
Based on the food which cleans your liver, you think you have included in your diet? Moreover, there are foods that are included in your diet long before you read this list?