6 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair Quickly At Home
Have you ever had your hair that you do not want to leave the house anymore? You want to know how to get rid of frizzy quickly at home? There are times when you have dry hair, frizzy, which cannot be touched by anyone because you know it will be embarrassing.
Remember that hair is very complicated. There are times when they are good, and most of the time, especially when there are special occasion your hair looks really bad.
I remember that as long as you do a few things to your hair, you can be sure that your hair becomes tame and will make you look great every time. Here are just a few things you can do. This list contains a mix of home remedies and in general things you can do to improve the current condition of your hair.
10 simple natural ways to get rid of frizzy hair quickly at home
You may not know this, but bananas can actually be good for your hair. Banana obviously is good for the hair and it making it look healthy and smooth. You can also be sure that bananas naturally nourish your hair.
- Blend a ripe banana, a little ‘of olive oil and honey.
- After shampooing your hair, put banana mask on your hair.
- Leave in hair for about half an hour before rinsing.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Do this once a week.
Have you noticed that a lot of hair products that you can see just now coconut oil? The main reason for this is that coconut oil is good for hair. Coconut oil has a natural calming effect on the hair, so it means you can make hair softer and more natural.
- Warm coconut oil.
- When it is hot enough, put on the hair.
- Massaging the scalp for about 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse coconut oil from the hair.
- Shampoo and hair.
You may not know this, but the eggs are actually very beneficial for the hair. Eggs naturally have a nourishing effect on the hair not to mention that you can make hair look shinier and healthier. It’s something you really need when you go through a bad hair day.
- Mix one egg with tap water.
- Apply on the hair.
- Gently massage your hair.
- Wash with water.
- Shampoo and condition hair.
- This can be done at least once a week.
You know that avocados can be done to your hair? Aside from the fact that it can make your hair naturally smooth and silky, you can be sure that your hair gets the nutrients it needs with the use of avocado. This can also help to prevent the appearance of split ends.
- Choose a ripe avocado.
- Mix the avocado with coconut oil and mash together.
- Put the paste on your hair and leave it there for about half an hour.
- You have normal routine of using shampoo and conditioner after.
- Do this twice a week.
It is advisable to avoid using this on your hair, but remember that you can do a lot of wonders for your hair. Aside from the fact that you can improve how your hair looks, you can be sure that it will help to cleanse your hair and scalp, because they can remove dandruff and make sure that your hair again, again that natural shine.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of hot water.
- Place on the scalp for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Do this about 2 times a week.
If you are a bit “scared to use natural remedies for hair, I remember that you can also make use of commercial products for your hair. Remember, the smaller the scented hair product is, the better. If it is for fragrant, it may mean that there are many chemicals that are placed on the hair. You can choose to have the hair is exposed to hot oil treatment at a salon or do it yourself.
- Use a hot oil treatment safe.
- Place the hot oil treatment from the root to the tip.
- Place the hair in a hair mask.
- Leave on the hair for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse the hot oil.
- You will notice that your hair soft and shiny.
- Avoid towel drying hair.
You may be tempted to towel dry your hair after the shower, because you would like it to dry as quickly as possible. Do this especially when you are rushing, but remember that is not recommended to do this because the fibers of the cloth can damage the cuticle of your hair.
- Instead of towel dry your hair, you may want to let it dry naturally.
- You can also gently press the water out of his hair.
- If you must towel your hair, make sure that you use a microfiber towel to reduce possible damage.
- Avoid using curling irons and other gadgets
And ‘likely that there are times when you just want to straighten your hair, or there may also be times when you want to curl up so you can look different. While this is fine if you will not do it often, and are often the result will have a frizzier and dry looking hair.
- Let the natural beauty of your hair shiny.
- Make sure that if you need to use the gadgets of hair, you will not do every day to give your hair time to recover.
- arresting blow drying hair.
You might think that blow-dry your hair will make hair look tame all day, but there is always the chance that when you expose your hair to too much heat, it will tend to look dry and frizzy. It solves this by getting hair treatments or the introduction of vitamin E on the hair after blow drying.
- Try to dry without spending too much heat.
- Do not dry too long.
- Try to avoid drying your hair every day.
- ponytail or Bun
If your hair is very curly and unruly simply, you can immediately solve this by making use of a ponytail or bun. Put of the hair in this way it will be easier for you to go through your day do not worry about your hair. You can also think of other hairstyles that involve putting your hair so you do not have to worry about this at all.
The things mentioned above are just some of the things you need to do to ensure that your hair will be better protected. You should also make sure that you use only hair products that do not contain products that can dry your hair completely.