One of the most common skin problems that people encounter at this time is acne. It does not matter if people are in their teens or adulthood, people may be suffering from this condition. If you are reading this right now, it is possible that you are also suffering from chest acne. Although not seen immediately compared to facial acne, it can still be uncomfortable, especially when you wear clothes that are a little ‘tight.
This article will show you the best natural remedies to get rid of chest acne.
There are several reasons why people get acne chest. Before you try to seek different remedies that you can try to get rid of chest acne, you should know the different reasons why he got chest acne.
Here are some possible reasons:
- Sleep deprivation – When people are able to sleep well, there is the possibility that the skin will not be able to recover. When the skin is not able to recover, there is a greater chance that will appear more acne.
- Unhealthy diet – You may not realize it yet, but when you take in foods that are not healthy, there is a greater chance that your skin gets clogged in the process.
- Too effort – E ‘likely you are always busy with work that you are not aware that you are under a lot of stress with all the things you do.
- Here are just some of the reasons why you would need to control your lifestyle, because the things you are doing to contribute to the chest acne.
Now that you already know some of the possible reasons for the acquisition of chest acne, here are some of the home remedies you can try to get rid of chest acne:
Top home remedies to get rid of chest acne fast
One of the main reasons that oatmeal can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is because it can help absorb the oil that remains on the skin. At the same time, it can unclog pores if you have dirt that remains after cleaning.
- The cooking oatmeal.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice with the cooked oatmeal.
- Rub the paste of oatmeal on the chest area.
- Leave on skin for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
One of the main reasons that lemon juice can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is because it is acidic. What lemon can do is that you can clean the dirt that was left on the pores in quite some time.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub the open coffin where there is acne.
- Leave lemon juice for about two hours.
- Thoroughly wash the affected area.
- You can do this 2-3 times a week.
If you want to exfoliate your skin, you can use baking soda on the skin. It can help ensure that your pores will be removed carefully. It also has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the amount of acne you have.
- Mix sodium bicarbonate with a little ‘of water.
- Mix together and place it on the affected area.
- Let the baking soda with water for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- This can be done twice a week.
When it comes to home remedies, apple cider vinegar is always one of those included. Apple cider vinegar can balance the pH level of the skin. When the alkaline level of the skin is in place, it becomes harder for bacteria to penetrate the skin.
- Prepare a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Put on a cotton ball.
- Rub derivative of apple cider vinegar to the skin.
- Leave for about 30 minutes if you do it by day and leave it overnight if you can.
- Clean with fresh water.
Cinnamon and honey
Cinnamon can be very effective when it comes to getting rid of acne because it has some antimicrobial properties that can be effective in getting rid of the bacteria that cause acne. Honey on the other hand, can also act as an antibiotic in such a way that when the two are mixed together, can be a unique combination.
- Wash your chest, making sure that it is clean and dry.
- Mix honey and cinnamon together until you make a paste.
- Place it on your chest and keep it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
The great thing about egg white is that most of the time, is available inside your home. Aside from the fact that it can help the skin has different nutrients and minerals it needs, it can also be effective in getting rid of scars left by other pimples already healed.
- Obtaining an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Beat egg whites until they are foamy.
- Place the mixture on your face off.
- You can add layer after layer as each layer dries.
- Pat dry with the use of a soft clean cloth.
You may not be aware of this, but toothpaste can be very effective in getting rid of chest acne. Aside from the fact that it can clean teeth, its micro bacteria can also help get rid of bacteria that causes acne can be found in the breast.
- Before going to bed at night, put toothpaste on the affected area of the breast.
- Make sure that you apply thoroughly and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse with cold water.
- Do this every day until the acne dries.
Tea Tree Oil
There are a lot of people who are aware that tea tree oil can be used as a natural home remedy for acne chest. Tea Tree Oil is an antiseptic which means you can clean pores naturally. It can also help kill bacteria that cause acne.
- Get a drop of tea tree oil and place it on the affected area of the skin.
- Rub a small ‘and let dry.
- Do this about three times a day.
One of the main reasons why Aloe Vera can be very effective, because it have sedative properties, which means that if you feel that your acne is a bit “itchy, you can always count on Aloe Vera to make itching go away at the same time Aloe Vera also be effective in getting rid of acne scars in the chest.
- Cut a leaf of the aloe vera in several pieces.
- Get the aloe vera gel on all sides of the paper, and put it on the chest.
- Leave on the skin for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to dry.
- Do this twice a day.
Greek hay Herb
It seems that more people are familiar with seeds hay greek. But hay greek grass can still be used to help get rid of chest acne. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that can help treat acne chest.
- Prepare fresh water and Greek hay mixture until it forms a paste.
- Place the dough on your chest and keep it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water afterwards.
- This can be done about 2-3 times a day.
Here are just some of the home-remedies that can occur to help get rid of chest acne. For more information, read How to get rid of acne or pimples overnight fast