It is most likely that you are not aware that whitehead is actually a form of acne. Whiteheads are commonly seen in the face, particularly the nose and chin. Whiteheads is usually formed when the skin becomes clogged due to various factors, such as oil, dirt and bacteria.
There are times when people cannot distinguish from white or black spot. Remember that the black spots are black, while whiteheads can be white or yellow, hence the name. The reason for pimple maintains the white color is because it is usually under the skin they do not get oxidized.
This article will show you how to get rid of pimples on the nose quickly and naturally.
Causes of Whiteheads on nose and chin
Here are some common causes of whiteheads:
- Hormonal changes – if you are undergoing puberty or have undergone all the hormonal changes, it is likely that you will have more pimples than usual. I remember that when the hormones return to normal, they will attack with fewer pimples and other forms of acne.
- Products – There are times when, instead of making the skin better, some skin care products only damage the skin. Whiteheads can be made because of this.
- Too much oil in Pori – When your skin is oily, it will be a good trip and trap bacteria. This allows for whiteheads and other acne forms on the skin.
- Other reasons such as bacteria and dead skin
Home remedies to get rid of whiteheads on the chin and nose
While there are several skin care products that you can buy in stores that will help you get rid of pimples and black, there are also some home remedies you can do to get rid of pimples using the products you can use to home. Do you want to know more? Here are some home remedies to try.
1. Lemon juice
Lemon is known to be rich in vitamin C. In addition to this, it is also other components that can do well for the skin. This can help make the skin rejuvenate faster too and can help remove pimples all over.
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Extract the juice of the lemon and remove the zest.
- Rub lemon peel on your face for a few minutes.
- Do this twice a week.
2. Apply Steam to get rid of pimples on the nose
A lot of people in that steam cooking is done just before the cleaning face of the base are done in dermatologists and spas. What it does is that it helps to open the pores of the skin. Accordingly, it would be easier for whiteheads to be removed from the skin. At the same time, other bacteria and dirt can also be removed to make the skin smoother and clearer.
- Boil a cup of water.
- After the water comes to a boil, place it in a clean container.
- Place the face of the container.
- Steam for about 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth after.
3. Wonders oatmeal
Have you ever wondered why there are a lot of oatmeal soaps and other products made from oatmeal, created to be used to face? This is because the oatmeal works to exfoliate your face; it can help to remove dead skin and bacteria that may be left on the face.
- Prepare oatmeal powder and mixed with cup unflavored yoghurt.
- Mix the ingredients and place on skin for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, then cold water to close the pores.
- Make this process about twice a week.
4. Sandalwood Powder
A lot of people do not realize that sandalwood powder is considered one of the safest home remedies that can be placed on the skin because it is mild. What is not needed and removes excess oil from your face, so that the appearance of pimples can be reduced.
- Prepare a little ‘dust sandalwood and add rose water.
- Mix the two ingredients to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Washed with hot water after.
5. Use Sugar Scrub
A lot of people do not know what else to do besides sugar can make some delicious homemade cake. Sugar is also known to exfoliate well enough and when placed on the skin can help remove dead skin cells and dirt and bacteria trapped under the skin.
- Mix honey and sugar together to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face gently.
- Massage the paste all over your face. Make sure the entire face is covered.
- Let the paste on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Rinse the residue with water.
- Do this once a week.
6. Fenugreek leaves
What you probably do not know is that some of the other home remedies will only help get rid of pimples temporarily but leaves hay Greek, you can be sure that this will help eliminate pimples for good if this home remedy will take place at a certain time. This can be very effective on the nose.
- Make a paste prepared from the leaves of Greek hay and water.
- Put the paste on your face and leave it on all night.
- Tomorrow, cleaning paste.
- Wash the residue in cold water.
7. Apple cider vinegar
If you have no astringent or have run out of toner, you know that you can use apple cider vinegar instead? It can be very effective in helping remove dirt and excess oil on your face. It also contains some components that can help kill the bacteria that cause pimples and other forms of acne.
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water.
- With the aid of cotton ball, placing the apple cider vinegar mixed with water on the affected area of the face.
- Leave the solution on the face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
8. Apply strawberries to get rid of pimples on the nose
You might be surprised to see that strawberries are actually part of the list. The main reason is that it can be effective because of its consistency. It is not as soft as other berries or soft fruit other in general. It can help to remove dirt trapped under the skin. It can also be used to remove dead skin cells that can cause the appearance of pimples.
- Mash strawberries to make a paste.
- Place a spoonful of honey to make the dough more sluggish.
- Spread the paste on your face evenly.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Do this about twice a week.
9. Lime Juice
Such as lemon juice, lime also contains antioxidant properties that can actually help you get rid of points blacks found on the skin. Lime juice can also remove the oil died sits under the skin that can cause acne.
- Mix lime juice with groundnut oil, to obtain a solution.
- Apply the solution on the affected areas of the face.
- Do this regularly for best results.
10. Try Tea Tree Oil
Just like apple cider vinegar, this is also another home remedy that can function effectively as an astringent that is not actually removing oil that may be trapped under the skin. In addition to this, one can also effectively remove pimples because it has antibacterial properties.
- Put a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball.
- Dab tea tree oil on the affected areas.
- Position on the skin and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean, fresh water.
11. Wash your face twice a day
Whiteheads are usually formed when the skin becomes clogged due to various factors, such as oil, dirt and bacteria. You can use a gentle washing of the face and not greasy to remove the skin surface by washing twice a day.
12. Try benzyl peroxide cream
Benzyl peroxide cream is a keratolytic agent with antibacterial actions. Benzyl peroxide can help kill bacteria on the surface of the skin and unclog pores in skin. Remember dead if you are allergic to any ingredient benzyl peroxide cream not use benzyl peroxide cream.
13. Try salicylic acid
Salicylic acid can help kill bacteria on the skin surface peroxide. It can also help slow the delivery of skin cells to prevent the pores from being stuck in the nose and chin.
14. Retinoid Cream
Retinoid creams are recommended for many skin problems like acne, wrinkles and fine lines levels of vitamin A. Apply the cream retinoids in the nose and chin or affected area. Can unclog pores and promote turn over helps phones.
15. Use the honey to get rid of pimples
Honey is a wonderful property to get rid of pimples. Honey has antibacterial properties and is good for improving blood circulation in the skin to make the skin smooth and healthy.
16. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is the accelerator natural healing for cuts, scrapes and minor burns. Aloe can also help remove scars and reduce the symptoms of acne that points blacks or pimples.
17. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a good ingredient to get rid of pimples because it can remove some clog the skin pores. Mix with baking soda water to form a paste that is thick. Message the paste into your skin.
18. Coriander leaves
Coriander Leaves have many medical properties. You can use a paste of coriander leaves juice to treat acne and pimples.
You can use yogurt to cleanse the skin and get rid of points blacks and pimples.
Wash your face with a mild face wash first. Make a mixture of salt and a little “of toothpaste. Apply this paste on the nose and chin. Rub in a minute and then wash your face with clean, warm water.
Peel and crush a small tomato to make a tomato paste. Apply tomato paste on your pimples. Wait at least 30 minutes. Wash your face with water.
22. Oatmeal Scrub
Apply a tablespoon oatmeal scrub and exfoliate the skin gently in a circular motion. Massage gently for 5 minutes, and then rinsed with warm water.
23. Acne No More – Comprehensive acne no more solution
Acne No More system is a natural product that involves a diet, natural techniques and methods that are effective in managing the system acne. This has been tested and certified as true by many people