People have obviously pores. The pores are actually in the body, but for unknown reasons, the pores are more evident on the face than the rest of the body. The main reason for this is probably because the pores tend to be greater when your skin is oily. The face is usually one of the most body fats, so it is natural that the pores are more obvious there. Aside have obvious pores, some people suffer from large pores that would like to get rid of. Would you like to get rid of your pores too? You can do this by following the step by step guide that you can read below, but by then, it will be good to know the main reasons why before you have large pores.
Causes of large pores on your face
- Genetics – Some people bought large pores of their parents or their relatives.
- Age – As people age, the skin becomes less elastic. This can cause the skin to have pores from time to time, and instead of returning to its usual number, it stays that way, especially if you do not eat all the food, just to help your skin.
- Sun damage – Those exposed to the sun more often tend to have larger pores, because the pores are open to release the oil and any bacteria on the skin surface. Constant exposure to the sun will make the pores remain that way.
- Inadequate Skin Care – If you do not take care of your skin, chances are you will not be able to recover from all the environmental factors that are exposed to every day.
- Blackheads and acne – When people have stressed the black, their pores tend to be larger to contain oil and dirt stuck to the skin. This is also the same for whiteheads.
Now that you know the possible causes of the large pores, the next thing you have to do is follow these instructions step by step to ensure that the pores naturally will be reduced.
Reducing the size of the pores in the face step by step
You must make sure that you exfoliate your face twice a week. The main reason why you should exfoliate to remove the dead skin cells those are present on the skin. Sometimes, wash your face every day is not enough to get rid of the dead skin cells. They need your help more, which is the main reason why you should exfoliate with a clean cloth. Make sure the cloth is enough to not irritate the skin soft. Do not remember that you might want to exfoliate when the skin is broken or irritated.
- Use a clean, soft cloth; gently rub the face with clean water to remove dead skin cells.
- Dry skin, to make sure your skin is not irritated.
- Do this twice a week.
You may not realize this, but you will also need to open up the pores from time to time in order to remove bacteria and dirt, oil that could be trapped underneath. You can do it safely once a week.
- Place a towel on his head to protect your hair from steam.
- Boil a pan of pure water.
- Remove from the water heater and place it on a flat surface.
- Put your head close to the pan and let the steam engulf your face to ensure that dirt, oil and debris will be removed immediately.
3. Facial Mask
There are some people who do not bother to get facials or even put facial masks on their faces, because their argument is that they are too busy. While it may be too busy to use a face mask at times, it is important that it is done once a week to minimize the size of the pores. Remember to get the brand you trust the most and you also have to control the various ingredients of the mask, so you can be sure that you get the best. You may also like to make your own face mask, but if you lack the time, you can just buy your own.
- Remember, this is best done by steaming the face, because the pores are still clean.
- Place the mask on your face and follow the instructions. There are some masks, which can take after 10 minutes, while others will need to be washed away.
- Do this once a week.
One of the things that you might forget to do from time to time to wash your face especially when you still have makeup on is this. You could say that you forget to wash, because you are tired, but this can cause pores to become clogged and ultimately higher. During washing, select a pore cleansing facial wash, as this can have better effects in the long run.
- Massaging pore cleansing facial wash your face.
- Let a few minutes.
- Gently wash pore cleansing facial washing with hot water.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
It is important to use a toner to cleanse your face every night. Although it has been washed and, if necessary, washed and extended the skin, there will still be a little “dirt left on the face, which can cause pores to become bigger. What you can do is after washing your face every night uses a toner that you trust. It can help a lot if you can use products with the same brand, so that the face does not need to adapt to the difference in formulas and ingredients.
- After washing your face, place a large amount of toner on cotton wool.
- From the neck goes up, cleanse your face gently. You can also clean make circular motions.
- Be sure to remove the dirty cotton.
One of the main reasons that make pores becomes bigger because there is not enough moisture in the skin especially at night. Sometimes time can cause the skin to be drier than normal. As a result, larger pores are more obvious. Be sure to use a moisturizer that has received a lot of good reviews to be sure.
- After placing the toner on your face every night, slather on a generous amount of moisturizer on your face and neck.
- Let moisturizer every night.
- And ‘choose, but you can also use a gel moisturizer in the morning to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
We must remember that the secret to having small pores is to ensure that the skin is clean and healthy all the time. If you fail to do this, it is likely to be stuck with having large pores and, of course, do not want that to happen.