Keloid is usually a scar which has been high due to abnormal growth of fibrous tissue. There are times when the slightest damage can cause keloids for the withdrawal of people. It is likely that the main reason why you are reading this right now is because you also have some problems with keloids. You can only have one, or it could be a lot, but you want to make sure that you get rid of keloids with some treatments that are known to be effective.
Before you start looking for some surgical treatments of surgery, or who cannot get rid of keloids, such as laser treatments or injections, have you ever thought of home remedies that you can use instead?
If you are interested and want to know more then read on.
1. Apple cider vinegar
No home remedy list is complete without apple cider vinegar. It is known to be very effective in getting rid of keloids, because it helps minimize redness and even the size of the keloid.
- Apply one tablespoon apple cider vinegar directly on the scar.
- Gently massage the area, so that the apple cider vinegar can be absorbed completely by the scar.
- Let the apple cider vinegar to wipe alone.
- Once you are sure that it is dry, repeat the process.
- This can be done several times. The results can be observed after about a month to make this process every day.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
While Aloe Vera is known to be a good home remedy for hair loss, people are shocked when they find out that Aloe Vera can also be effective in getting rid of keloids. Aloe Vera is revitalizing and can help regenerate skin. This can also help scars heal faster, so people will not have a problem with the possible occurrence of keloids on the skin.
- Very thorough area so you can be sure that the area is free of dirt and bacteria.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the scar so it can make the healing was faster.
- Let the gel remain on top of the scar for hours. You have to make sure that you reapply in case of need.
3. Baking Soda
A lot of people are not aware that baking soda can also be very effective in getting rid of keloids. If you do not know why, it’s probably because it is very abrasive and can help the skin so that it can be expanded.
- Mix baking soda with hydrogen peroxide.
- Place dough in the area in which Ar is. You can also enter directly on the keloid.
- Depending on the severity of the scar, this can happen several times a day.
Getting rid of keloids can actually be done very easily. What you need to do is simply to massage the area where the scar forms. There are times when scarring occurs because there is not enough blood circulation. When people get massage usually in areas where the scar is, the dead skin cells are also removed. This can prevent the formation of keloids, in certain areas of the skin.
- Use coconut oil to massage.
- You can choose to massage the area on your own, or you can ask a professional to do it for you, depending on the location of the scar.
- Do this often. And not only relax, but also help the formation of keloids being interrupted.
5. Lemon Juice
The great thing about lemon juice is that it contains a lot of properties that can prevent the appearance of keloids. Lemon juice has vitamin C that your skin needs to stay healthy. Lemon also has antioxidant properties that may help prevent the onset of keloisd. If keloids already make use of lemon juice can groped to change her overall appearance.
- Make lemon juice from a whole lemon.
- Place the juice in the field where there is a scar.
- Wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat the process at least once a day to get good results.
A lot of people know that honey tastes good and is very natural, but honey can also be used as a natural treatment for keloids. This is because honey has some properties that can help heal and moisturize the skin. This can obviously reduce the incidence of keloids.
- Massage the area with honey.
- Do this about 2-3 times a day.
- This can be done in a span of a month or more, depending on how you want results.
Every time you think of aspirin, you probably think this is something that is needed to get rid of headaches or other problems with your body but apart from that, aspirin can also be used to help get rid of keloids. It can effectively reduce the size of keloids when used frequently.
- By means of three or four tablets of aspirin, grinding them to make aspirin powder.
- Add a few tablespoons of water to form a paste.
- Pat the area dry and apply a bit “of tea tree oil.
- Putting aspirin powder and let it dry on top of keloid.
- Do this every day until you reach your desired results.
8. Lavender oil
A lot of people do not realize that there are really a lot of essential oils, which can be good for the skin and body. Lavender oil is one of them. The main reason why it is very effective in getting rid of keloids is because it has properties of skin regeneration. This means that can reduce the size and appearance of keloids when used over time.
- Put a few drops of lavender oil on the keloid.
- Gently massage the keloid to allow oil to be absorbed well.
- Do this for about 15 minutes.
- You can repeat this about three times a day.
Sandalwood is known to have a lot of good properties that can be very good for the skin. It is restoratives which can cleanse the skin from the inside. Sandal mixed with rose water can be very helpful for those who are looking for treatments to get rid of their keloids.
- Get sandalwood powder and mix it with rose water to form a paste.
- Mix powder and rose water carefully and place it on the scar.
- Make sure the powder and rose water will dry naturally on top of the scar.
- Reapply the paste as needed.
- Do this every day for a couple months or so.
You might want to avoid garlic if you plan to do home remedies, even when you have to go out in public because of its smell, but if you are just going to stay home, you may want to use garlic, you need to know it can prevent the spread fibroblast – one of the main reasons why organized keloids.
- Use garlic oil and place it on the scar.
- Let the oil for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly.