How to use honey for acne and acne scar treatment?
How to use honey at home to treat acne?
Acne is an inflammatory infection of the skin especially in the face.
Honey to treat acne
Yes, honey, it certainly helps to prevent acne. Honey is a natural mystery corrective element in the treatment of acne, as is the number of other issues of beauty. It has many properties as a natural antibiotic, sticky natural, full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory saturation and decisive influence osmotic, anti-bacterial and healing properties that treat acne fast natural and effective than other remedies.
- Honey acts as a natural antibiotic that kills the bacteria that causes acne.
- It has an osmotic effect suggests, keeps the water in damage and download hydrogen peroxide, an excellent antiseptic that murder most bacteria and cleans acne.
- It is acidic nature, which prevents the development of bacteria.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the redness associated with acne.
- And ‘rich in natural antioxidants that help to prevent damage caused by free radicals.
- It has sticky texture that is trying to pull out of the ground and dirt.
- Natural probiotic properties and antibacterial raw honey will effectively reduce acne breakouts and prevent new developments.
- And ‘moisturizer every kind of skin that removes oil glut and make your skin smooth and saturated fat. On the off chance that you have dry skin, so saturated, allowing essential oils to it.
- Other than raw honey, Manuka Honey has antibacterial and healing properties rivals that helps recover acne soon.
The use of honey for Acne Treatment:
Honey can be connected in a variety of ways to treat acne. Follow all these remedies cure acne.
Method 1. use raw honey for acne:
- Take a small quantity of raw honey immaculate.
- Apply this on your face with your fingertips or use pillow cotton.
- Give him a chance to be around 30 minutes and washing with hot water before and after supplied with cold water helps to close the pores in the skin to determine the problem.
- Repeat the same process on a regular basis to get clear skin, prevent acne.
Method 2. use nutmeg and honey wrap for acne:
- Have a level amount of honey and nutmeg powder.
- Combine this solution well and apply this on your face very gently as a compress.
- Leave it for 60 minutes and then wash your face with clean water.
- Follow this package regularly to stop acne and its symptoms.
Method 3. Use Strawberry and Honey for Acne:
- Gently clean your face with a good face wash.
- Take 3 new strawberry and floats.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey as crushed strawberries and blend to make a fine paste.
- Then apply on face and let sit for about 20-25 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with warm water and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Apply moisturizer and make this process a week to treat acne.
- After this one month regularly will prevent acne completely.
Method 4. using cinnamon and honey for acne:
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey and stir in a teaspoon cinnamon powder. Cinnamon acts as the antibacterial-stop pores.
- Apply this all over your face and acne affected skin
- Leave it for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Following washing, apply toner to your face.
- Repeat the process to get relief from acne.
- Additionally, you can use this in the evening before going to bed and leave overnight and wash in the morning.
Method 5. using sugar and honey scrub for acne:
- Take a small amount of sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix well and apply this on your face using a clean cloth or cotton wool.
- Scrub your face very gently, especially the areas affected by acne in a circular motion.
- Finally, rinse with water and repeat the same process of washing to prevent acne and other symptoms.
Method 6. use oatmeal and honey for acne:
- Take some ‘amount to a fine powder and mixing it. Oatmeal helps to peel the skin, to rid the pores of oil abundance, leaving skin smooth.
Then take 1/2 cup of oatmeal and pour 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Mix well by adding 2 teaspoons of honey and how to make a fine paste and add oatmeal to achieve the necessary consistency.
- Currently apply the paste as a scrub for the face and scrub gently to kill the bacteria that cause acne, too, to unclog pores by eliminating dead skin cells.
Give it a chance to be in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and dry your face with a towel.
Method 7. using turmeric and honey for acne:
- Mix one tablespoon of honey and combine with 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder in a small bowl. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and disinfectant that helps to kill bacteria and relieve your pain and redness.
- Mix well and set aside for a few minutes.
- Apply this solution on the face very carefully and other acne affected skin and let it sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and then drying them with a towel.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin type to make it smooth and clean and repeat the process regularly to get relief from acne.
Method 8. for use of aspirin and honey for acne:
- Take 3-5 uncoated aspirin pills. Aspirin has a wonderful anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and pain. It contains salicylic acid corrosive cleaning the pores and protects the skin.
- Take a bowl and crushing aspirin adding a sufficient amount of water to it.
- Slowly add a teaspoon of raw honey or organic, in the mixture.
- Apply this to your face and other parts of the skin acne affected.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, and after rinsing with water.
- For best results, apply this paste before bed and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash.
Method 9. honey to cure acne overnight:
- Apply a certain amount of pure raw honey on the spot acne overnight before going to bed.
- Leave it open in the state during the night with the help of a patch to avoid confusion.
- The next morning, rinse with water by removing the patch and you will find your place acne will be reduced
- Repeat this process every night until you are sure that your acne has been completely cleared.
Method 10. use Apple and raw honey for acne:
- Remove the seeds from the apples.
- Make a pulp of the apple by mixing it.
- To this mixture, two tablespoons of honey.
- Gently apply this paste on your face as a mask for about 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat the process on a regular basis after washing with cold water.
Honey can also be used in combination with other ingredients like avocado, carrot banana, milk, yogurt, pear, peach, lemon, aloe vera, egg, cucumber, orange juice, etc. to get a bit ‘relief from acne and its symptoms very effectively . These combinations will help provide an additional advantage of both the ingredients used in the treatment.
Manuka honey is known in general, as well as medical purposes world. This particular brand of honey came from New Zealand and Australia. In New Zealand the main plants grow naturally. This honey is harvested by beekeepers who build hives in the wild near the areas where these shrubs grow naturally.
And ‘the best way, because it has antibacterial properties and other healing wounds, all other types of honey are missing. A unique and incredible manuka honey has earned the nickname of Unique Manuka Factor, which is not yet fully understood.
Manuka Honey for Acne Treatment:
Manuka honey contains a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Because of this unique property, generally you do not need to dry to get in contact with the air, which makes it a unique quality good moisturizer. This helps repair skin cells, which are often damaged due to our hectic honey lifestyle. Manuka can be consumed directly or indirectly. It aids in digestion. This honey can be used with any face-pack or mask. There are many ways that can be used this honey.
Method 11. manuka honey for acne
- Mix drops of Manuka honey with your regular facial cleanser. Using this mixed detergent to clean your face.
- This process will help to kill harmful bacteria and dangerous, which is instrumental in causing acne.
- Repeat this cleaning process regularly will surely prove to be useful in the treatment of acne in the long run.
Method 12. manuka honey for acne
Mix drops of manuka honey special in your regular facial mask.
Stir this solution very well and usually applies in the face with his hands.
Let it sit on your face for about 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
Repeat the process to get the best results.
- Method 3. manuka honey for acne
- Pour Manuka honey in a small bowl and use it on your face at night.
- Let the honey sit on your face all night before washing it off.
- This process is expected to reduce inflammation around the infected area.
- This honey can be eaten directly or mixed with the tea as a natural sweetener.
- It typically takes three days to get results from manuka honey. The application will eventually help to look good and increase your self-esteem greatly.
How to use honey for acne scars?
Honey is widely recognized as a natural antiseptic that helps reduce acne scars instead. It also plays the role of an agent that relieves that helps to make you look beautiful, reduces your scars.
Method 13. raw honey for acne scars
Take a few drops of honey-sighted before in a small bowl
Gently rub the scars of this honey with the tip of your fingers.
Give a chance to sit for a few minutes and then rinse with water
Repeating the same remedy on a regular basis will be valuable to you in treating acne scars.
Likewise, you can take a teaspoon of honey mixed with warm water and drink it as the first time in the morning. It cleans frame with dangerous toxins and help repair acne scars.
Method 14. lemon and honey for acne scars
Take a few drops of honey and mix well with the addition of a few drops of lemon juice. Lemon has great cleaning and property holder. It also has a natural acid, which helps to reduce or eliminate acne scars.
Apply it on your scars and leave it for a few minutes until it dries completely.
Wash with water and keep doing this process regularly to dispose of acne scars.
Method 15. honey for treatment of acne scars Overnight
Take a raw organic honey and apply on the acne scars.
Give him a chance to be on for the whole night and then wash with water in the morning the next day.
Follow this process regularly until the scars are completely blurred.
Method 16. olive oil and honey for acne scars
Take a spoon full of unprocessed and unpasteurized raw honey
Gently add a teaspoon of olive oil to the mixture and mix well
Easy application on the skin, which focuses on acne scars for 4 – 5 minutes
In the wake of rubbing, put a warm washcloth on your face and let it cool for a while. ”
When the material has been cooled need to clean the face and other parts of the acne-affected skin
This process mellow your skin and to polish away dead skin cells.
The agent must be continued regularly to treat acne scars.
Method 17.nutmeg and honey for acne scars
Both honey and nutmeg have healing properties, which help to prevent disease and reduces swelling around blocked pores, which further help in developing new skin. Nutmeg containing astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, which reduces and prevents acne scars.
Take a teaspoon of nutmeg and mix with a teaspoon of honey.
Apply the mixture on your scar and leave a minimum of 30 minutes or more.
Rinse well with warm water and monitor the implementation of this process in the area of the scar in each case three times a week
You can see the notification within two weeks.
Method-6 cinnamon and honey for acne scars
Take one tablespoon of identical quantities of all three ingredients, nutmeg, cinnamon and honey of power.
Mix all these ingredients properly in a bowl and apply this to the acne scar affected skin
Let it sit for 20 minutes and then clean the skin with lukewarm water
Regularly be in touch with the process to dispose of acne scars.
These last, treatments for acne, you need to make changes in your diet and lifestyle that helps a lot in treating the symptoms and acne, acne scars. Having a method eat rectified contains rich in minerals and vitamins.